Full Time Administrator (will consider job share)
Nottingham City Conservative Federation is looking to appoint a full-time Administrator based at the Federation Offices in Nottingham city centre (car parking space provided).
Position and Salary – Full-time with immediate start. Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Salary: £17,000-£18,000 negotiable.
Summary Our Nottingham office provides Administration for the city’s three Parliamentary seats and for other Conservative Associations.
Description Reporting to the Nottingham Federation Chairman, the successful candidate will keep the office running efficiently. We are specifically looking to recruit someone with a track record of good organisational and communication skills. Essential requirements are use of basic Microsoft Office and all-round office experience and the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the day to day general administration of the office.
- Meet membership targets.
- Liaise with Central Office, particularly in relation to a new centralised membership pilot.
- Manage electoral database.
- Support the work of volunteers.
- Provide quotations for tasks.
- Bank cash and cheques, raise invoices and chase invoices for payment.
- Update our website and Facebook page
- Provide administrative support for fundraising and other events.
- Administration of leaflet distribution.
- Perform other ad hoc duties that are reasonable within the job profile.
- Initiative to conduct tasks without prompting.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written skills and communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Competent use of IT. Training can be given for specific software that we use.
- Ability to use social media.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Flexible, conscientious and professional "can do" attitude.
- Personal integrity and commitment to the Conservative Party.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please download our application form and submit to Janet Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or post and marked Confidential to Janet Scott, Chairman, Nottingham Conservatives, 1a King Edward Court, King Edward Street, Nottingham NG1 1EW.
Closing Date: Monday 11th September 2017.
|Application Form||101.48 KB|